Monday, September 22, 2008

100 Questions Tag...

Oh my goodness...100 questions?
Connie!You must be joking!!!

I guess I'll tag a few people first.
Rachel Ooi
Priscilla Yuen
Esther Ban
Zi Sheng
Abigail Ng
Garren Chin
Jordan Scully
Ying Shu

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

01. What have you been doing recently?
Studying and studying and studying.What else can I do?I mean...the minute I show myself online,several people will ask me to go off to study.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Never...unless I bring it to school.Confession time.I bring my phone to school sometimes,but that is because I have stuff to do after school.I ain't like Denise,Shin May...her phone is always off.
Dear,then what is your phone for?

03. What happened at 10.00am today?
I was online preparing for Alpha Course...the last lesson!My eyes already have dark circles!

04. When did you last cry?
Wednesday,outside MNG,Queensbay.
Want to know why?Do read 'Dealing with Avoirdupois'.

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
I believe that my life is in God's hands and I just want to live according to His will.No use fighting with Him,after all He is the Sovereign One.Trust me...I've been through it and the aftertaste isn't pleasant if you fight for your own desires.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
FREEDOM!I want to travel the world,meet new people,go crazy,splurge on stuff I can never afford,and just shop until I drop!

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
This is a weird question...I don't usually carry an umbrella.I don't usually wear hoodies too.I'll just run to the nearest shelter...and if I am already soaking wet, just walk in the rain.Have fun while you still can.

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My bolster,pillow and blanket.Dreams are nicer with them around.Not too many plushies please...I'll suffocate.
Definitely NO SOFT TOYS!There aren't really my thing.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Nobody needs to know that.SERIOUSLY!

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Most of the time words of encouragement.When I reread them,it just makes my day.Birthday and Christmas wishes too.
There are a few lame ones that I keep because they are so ridiculous they make me laugh everytime I read it.Come to think of it...my inbox is FULL!

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
I don't know.Complications makes things more interesting sometimes.
I guess.
It's not really nice to have everything so cliche and out of a storybook kind of relationship.I think I've read enough love stories.I do not want it repeated in real life.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Umm..no.Why should I?
Well...I do sometimes.Is it wrong?

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Okay...I have been out of touch with the world for the past few months.The last movie?Batman:The Dark Knight.
Rach,have you watched it yet?That movie is scary.

14. What are you proud of?
Ummm...okay,this is tough.I am proud of my mom?Because she makes the most beautiful things in her horrifyingly disasterous room.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?excluding the forward messages.
Okay...I'll have to check...
It says...
"Can you call my house? ********"
Dated 15th June 2007,12:45 am.
WOW...more than a year ago!

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Okay...this is tough.I sing almost everytime!
Wait,I sang something in cell group...let me recall...
Can't remember.

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Priscilla,Esther and Catherine calls me Granny,a number of people call me The Purple Monster,more people call me Rach.Mook Chen calls me Donkey(she calls everyone donkey actually)...are there anymore?

18. What does your last received text message say?
How's Haan Ming?

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
Ummm....I don't usually keep trck of the time...but about 11.30am.That is early for me.

20. Are you currently happy?
Not particularly.One thing,this tag thing is so so so long,I am sure millions of you have given up by the time you reach this...Number two:I can't really study and it's bothering me!

21. Who gives you best advice?
My parents,Mook Chen,Rachel Ooi(although I don't always listen to her,sorry Rach,I still love you!)

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No.what is so nice about whipped cram.Thay give you an extra boost for pimple multiplication.As if I don't have enough....hmmmm...

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Last night?No one.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
STPM!I can't wait till you are over and done with...then I can smell freedom for the first time this year!

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Justin Francis Xavier.
He thinks he is an African.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No...but I want to!Especially those woolly ones with colourful stripes!

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Daniel Chan Ming Charn.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yup.But I got out of it...anyone want to break it again?hehe

29. What annoys you most in a person?
When they keep nudging you and keep asking silly questions.Also a person that does not respect personal space.I need some room for the aura to flow you know.hehe...joking.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
I wish.Crushes are fun when they are absolutely silly...remember...only if it is a crush.Then no one gets hurt.I can't seem to find.......

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nope.I don't intend to actually.Not good for the liver and the nervous system.

32. What is the colour of your room?
PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Nope.I am not so evil.That billion dollars is dirty money if someone's blood is shed for it.

34. Do you believe in the saying of :'talk is cheap?'
Don't know.Never heard of it.I don't understand.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Mookie.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I don't kiss anybody.My mouth does the talking,not the kissing.

38. Do you have a life?
I guess so.I do go out...sometimes...shopping.I just went shopping the other day and OHHHHH...the sale!It's still on!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't die?
I don't think.I dream.And I wake up crying.I had one so so so horrible during NS.Goodness..I got up crying and praying.Because I dreamt about my dad...gosh.Horrible horrible horrible!

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Profile song?I muted it!I don't know why.
I guess I am just too lazy to change it.If I would change it,it would be Love Song by sara Bareilles.The reason?I just love it!

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I can't remember.I do remember going to Switzerland to eat Char Koey Teow.Lame...I know...

42. Last time you smiled?
Umm..a few seconds ago.

43. Have you changed this year?
Yes!My hair had evolved into a massive mane,out of control because it has a mind of it's own.Not to mention that I GOT BIGGER!!!!!!!!
Character?Well,I don't know.I am still loud although I really try not to be...I gave up a couple of times.

44. What are you listening right now?
My speakers buzzing.In my head,I am singing Love Song!

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Nope.It is unusually quiet tonight.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
This is a silly question.I shall not waste my time on it!

47. Is there a quote you live by?
God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
-Anonymous-
Imperfection is beauty,madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
-Marilyn Monroe-
A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him to find her.
-Anonymous-

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
EDWARD CULLEN and LUKE BRANDON.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes..It's a touch and go thing.The computer keyboard is also an instrument right?I play with it every day!

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
My ideas aren't that bad...

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
In Tesco..buying stuff.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Love life?Do I need one?Life is more than I can handle...

53. What song best describe your love life?
My All in All...to my precious daddy in Heaven.

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Huh?Refering to the question above?I know He LOVES me more than I can imagine!

55. Who always make you laugh?
Wayne(he is so lame you just start cracking),Joshua(when he starts singing his songs-they are a masterpiece),and...myslef...cos I always find myself doing stupid things.Benice makes me laugh too.Rachel Ooi does...cos she is silly as well.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Ummm...I can speak in Mandarin,(a little),my BM is HORRIBLE,and people say my Hokkien has some accent...I am learning to speak Japanese...believe it or not...

57. Favourite website(s)?
I am random.I can just click anything I want and never remember that particular incident with that particular website ever again.

58. What's your middle name?
LOUD and CRAZY.

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Attending ISCA.

60.What do you think you are like?
No comment.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Sometimes I think I can live forever,I don't really think about dying.

62. Where have you been today?
Nowhere.

63. What game do you play often?
Ummm...ummm...I don't really play games.

64. Who are you missing right now?
RACHEL OOI HUI YING!

65. If you have to choose between friend n lover, who will you choose?
Ummm...I really don't know.See who I am in better terms with at the moment.

66. What are you doing right now?
THIS NEVER-ENDING QUESTIONARE!Why are there so many silly questions????

67. Which primary school are you from?
S.K. Convent Green Lane.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Purple,red,turquoise.

69. What emotion you like to show?
I can change emotions in a nanosecond...so plase don't ask me.

70. What is your life to you?
Precious!I love life!Everyone should!

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Call up Mook Chen or Rachel Ooi..I do vend my anger on Chern sometimes...sorry!

72. Who did you last chat with in msn today?
Neoh Zi Sheng.

73. Who do you admire most?
Ummm...I don't really know.I admire a lot of people for their different characteristics.For example,I think Javern is extremely patient...so I admire his ability to be so patient with people who gets on my nerves.Respek!


74. Which month are you born in?
The oh so wonderful month of April!

75.How are you feeling right now?
I am feeling SAD!SHOCKED.I am just really really sad...


76. What is the time now?
Okay...I am continuing from where I stopped last night.It's 12:28pm


77.What kind of person do u think the one who tagged you is?
Connie is this sweet girl from afar..and close as well...but closer,you can she she has this determination in her eyes to do and achieve things.


78.What colour did you use to dye hair?
I've never dyed before.I would like to try purple!


79. Why are you doing this test?
Connie is responsible for this.It's taking a long time to finish!!ARGH!


80. What do you do when you're moody?
I just sulk in my room,I blog,I sing and go get a shower.


81. At which age you wish to get married?
Hehehehehe...Mook Chen wants me to get married as soon as possible.I want to get married by...26.


82.Who is more important to you?(friends or boyfriends?)
Friends...no doubt about it.

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will YOU DO?
I'll walk down the streets,dancing maybe,telling others about what a great and wonderful God I serve.(that is my last resort...I don't have any time to negotiate with my feelings anymore)


84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself.The gut feeling...of course I trust God,my parents,Mook Chen and Rachel Ooi.


85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Duh...science proves it.


86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I design nicer shoes than Christian Louboutin,get 4A's for my STPM,to fly...


87. What is your goal for this year?
I don't know.I have short trem goals and an ultimate goal...it doesn't go by years...


88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes...my God loves me that way.


89. What feeling do you love most?
When I am around my friends in church.


90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
DUH! Don't let me start a lecture...


91.What feeling you hate the most?
Worry.Helplessness...


92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes...unless it is a friendship that destroys you emotionally and physically.


93. Do you believe in God?
YES!If you don't...I would really want to ask you why.I would like to know.Wiat till you know this God that I know.He will blow your mind away.


94. Who cares for you most?
My Jesus Christ,my SAVIOUR!I am so churchy eh?I can't help it...He really cares for me most!


95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
I am selfish...so...ME!


96. What will you bring when you fight?
A thumping heart.

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
I can't remember anything at the moment.


98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Goodness...that is really bad.I think I'll just slowly slip off from the world!!

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
JERK!I shall not spend another moment with him.Sick!EWW!

100.HOW DO U FEEL NOW?
I don't know why I am doing this.SERIOUSLY!Thank God it's over!

**Just so you know...I took a period of 4 days to complete this.

No comments:

Share It

Facebook Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails