Friday, October 31, 2008

The Angels Rejoice

Do you believe that the angels rejoice when one single soul is saved?

I do.

With all my heart.

When I hear stories about people accepting Christ,the first thing that comes to my mind was the angels rejoicing.
A party in heaven!

Personally,souls being saved is a very-I don't even know how to explain this feeling!!
Overwhelming.

A recent one took me to the point of shedding tears of happiness.To see one change by the grace of God.To see one having their eyes opened to His great love.To see one give their whole life to serve the Almighty God.

The angels rejoice.

And I join them in their joy.

I don't find it easy to share the good news.But Lord,I pray that you will open the spiritual eyes of those around me that has not found You yet.
It takes a lot of guts.I do not know why I find it so easy to chatter endlessly about worldly stuff when there is another matter more important than life itself.

And that is where you will be after you leave this world.

Why?

Why is it so difficult?

A taboo?

I can share about Christ but just as a crust of the whole truth.I don't think that is enough.

I want the angels to rejoice continually,for there is a place prepared for each and every one of us.
If we don't do our work,how are we going to fill the mansions in heaven.
It is not the less men more share theory,for my God is a God of superabundance.

Then why?

But...
To those who have accepted the Lord as their personal Lord and Saviour,I thank God you did.I find it amazing.His grace for you and me.

Remember,that when you accepted Christ,the angels rejoiced for you too.

Isn't it wonderful?

I love you Lord.

You cease to amaze me.

P/S
You want to know how the gospel can change one's life?
Simple yet it involves profound work in a person.
http://nerrag.blogspot.com/2008/10/hyper-music.html

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angels do not rejoice over redeemed souls; God does! Angels rejoice over God's works, character, etc. Please read your bible. God bless you! Keep the faith.

Anonymous said...

Luke 15:7 clearly says, ""I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance." It's not specific on *who* does the rejoicing. It just says "...there will be more joy in heaven..."

I believe that includes the angels =}

Share It

Facebook Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails